AVAILABLE IN 2 OR 3 LAMP BROWN ENAMEL OR STAINLESS STEEL.
- Listed for suspended, totally exposed (outdoor), high-bay (indoor) comfort heating and exterior snow & ice control applications.
- Listed for recessed applications.
- 20 gauge painted steel or stainless steel housings.
- Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors & end caps.
- 50% higher Watt densities for 3-element units.
- 2-Lamp wiring, single phase.
- 3-Lamp wiring, three or single phase.
- Stainless steel models have non-corrosive housing, hardware and brackets; no ferrous metals used in the unit. Durable in harsh atmospheres & outdoor environments.
- High temperature lead wires.
- Clear Quartz Lamp(s) Included.
- Made in U.S.A.
20 gauge Galvanized Steel with a baked on, brown enamel (painted) finish. Housing is ETL Listed for both indoor and totally exposed outdoor applications.
20 gauge Stainless Steel for durability and corrosion-resistance. Housing is ETL Listed for both indoor and totally exposed outdoor applications.
Reflectors and End Caps:
.040 Gold anodized Aluminum reflectors and end caps for superior reflectivity. Five choices of reflector patterns including 30 degree narrow (symmetric & asymmetric), 60 degree medium (symmetric & asymmetric), and 90 degree wide (symmetric).
Clear quartz lamps. Coiled tungsten filament located within a sealed quartz envelope, halogen filled, with porcelain end caps and 6" wire pigtail leads. 96% radiant delivered efficiency with high moisture and thermal shock resistance. Instantaneous heat-up and cool-down performance. Available wattages from 500 to 3800 Watts per element.
Available voltages from 120 to 600 Volts.
Mul-T-Mount heaters are not manufactured with any control device on the unit. All controls are accessories and should be specified as such. Please consult the technical sales department of factory for help in determining applicable controls. Please follow installation instructions that accompany each heater.
Recessed mounting frames (painted or stainless steel), adjustable mounting brackets (stainless steel only), vertical mounting brackets (stainless steel only), wire guards, thermostats, snow detectors, SCR controllers, and power contactor panels.